• Education
  • Business & Commerce
  • Municipal Government
  • Community
  • Emergency Services


DD214 Filings with the Town Clerk
Veterans have been presenting computer printed DD214 forms for filing with the town clerks instead of originals or certified copies with raised seal.  Per the Connecticut Department of Veteran Affairs, the town clerk is only allowed to accept DD214s with original signatures or a certified copy with a raised seal.  Click on the link below to request an originally signed or certified copy of your DD214.

DD214 Request Form

Military Discharges 

U. S. Department of Veteran's Affairs Main Webpage: