Your safety is important to us, the Town Hall is currently closed to the public due to the COVID-19 outbreak. While the Town Hall is closed to the public, we want to ensure that residents have access to information. Town of Durham is following all State of CT, CDC and Local health department recommendations to minimize risk of COVID-19 to our residents and employees.
If you need assistance or have questions:
- Please call Town Hall first.
- The departments will answer your questions by phone, email, mail or through video chat.
- If the business cannot be achieved through these outlets an in-person appointment can be scheduled.
To request an in person appointment:
- Use the buttons to schedule a time with the Department.
- All visitors must be free from any COVID-19 risk factors and symptoms.
- If you are sick do not schedule or show up for an appointment.
- You can check for symptoms here using the CDC Coronavirus System Checker.
If you are clear of any COVID symptoms, you will be required to wash or sanitize your hands upon entering and exiting the building. Face masks are required and social distancing will be practiced. Keep in mind some of our office space is limited in size please follow rules that are posted. Please view the Staying Safe as Communities reopen flyer.
Select a department for an appointment: